Laila Laperriere

Monday, August 27, 2012

~Wk 35~ Feldgrau

Feldgrau...uhhm yah, Ive never heard of it either! Yet, it is the 35th choice of our Color Challenge . By the color swatch, it is dark green with a gray undertone. I believe we probably see this color more in the military or on a girl scout. Either way, it really isnt one of my personal fav's but I loved the challenge of putting this entire look together. Next week we have a cozy fall color, which would really be nice if So Cal decided summer is out, and fall was in. As I spoke in my previous blog post I mentioned Coldlogic's half off pre labor day sale, and I would return for more items. Here is another one of there lovely designs I couldn't wait to get my hands on. A spring or summer long dress that would be perfect for going out to brunch, or an early evening dinner alfresco style.



Credits

Skin/League /Isla/Suntan /Red brow/ By Nena Janus.

Hair/Truth /Aurora/Reds/By Truth Hawks.   (mesh)

Mesh Dress/Coldlogic / Blair/Spring/ By Coldlogic.    (mesh)

Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets, Nails/ Mandala/ By kikunosuke Eel.   (mesh)

Heart Ring/MG / Love Heart Ring/ By Maxi Gossamer. (mesh)

Shoes/PM /Fae /White/ By Tya Fallingbridge   (mesh)

Pose/Adorkable Pose / By Adorkable Peapod

52 Weeks of Color Challenge / By Luna Jubilee.




 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it Laila! You did a fantastic job with this outfit!

Nicandra Laval said...

beautiful Laila..yes great idea:an early evening dinner alfresco style ))))