Laila Laperriere

Friday, August 24, 2012

JKTrends/Miseria/Coldlogic

I had to show off this new belt and necklace from JKTrends. These have a resizable hud and I love the silver shades. Both pieces are beautiful, but this belt, oh my goodness, I am in love with it! I cant wait to sort through my inventory and try on clothes, just to see what all it is going to match. And that alone will take a while with my closet.
 Miseria dropped some new poses on me for you to see, and they are adorable. It was hard to choose which one I liked the best, but this side pose seemed to grow on me the quickest and shows a good display of the tropical skirt and top from Coldlogic, which by the way, is having a HUGE 50 % off pre labor day sale!


Skin/League/ Isla/Dark/ Opal/ By Nena Janus.

Necklace/Belt /JKTrends / Eliana Necklace/Silver Belt/  By Jackeline KronfeldThank you! 

Mesh Skirt/Top Coldlogic/ By Coldlogic. / 50% off pre Labor Day sale!

Hair/Truth / Karen/ Mocha / By Truth Hawks.

Hat/ GOS /Floppy Hat with Changing Texture and Resizing Hud/ By Gospel Voom.

Mesh Earrings/Maxi Gossamer / Vibrant Tokyo Tears/ By Maxi Gossamer.

Bracelet/Mandala /Reiki Bracelet/ By kikunosuke Eel.

Pose/Miseria /August Pose Set 1/ By Athena LoringThank you!




 

No comments: