Laila Laperriere

Sunday, August 19, 2012

~Wk 34~ Russett

Hey beautiful people,a lovely sunday to you all! This week's color  for the challenge looks more of a taupe to me then the actual named color "russett." I had to smile, because I knew exactly what I wanted to use for the challenge. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these boots from Monso. I wanted to pair it up with a cute outfit, and I searched for one, but really, everything took away from the boots. What better way to show them off but to pose in the buff.  =)





Boots/Hat/ Monso/My Western Boots/My Western Hat/ By Morphine Janick
Pose/Lost Angel Industries / Shoes Structure Multipose/ By Evangeline Cortes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So this is why you had me searching the Vintage fair for? Tsk Tsk..now get that tushy covered! lol

Rudhmellowen said...

WOOT WOOT NAKIE LAILS lol... you pull the look off honey but remember rolling in the hay can be hazardous that stuff can scratch! Hope you have a handsome cowboy waiting hehe

Sama Yalin said...

Hehe, now that's a good choice for the hot weather ;) Just watch out for that itchy straw!

Nicandra Laval said...

haha super .. sexy just boots ))) lol naughty girl ;)i send my navy men to you , i think they like this more then Nic in her commodore jacket ;)