Laila Laperriere

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Monso Western Boots/Mon Tissu Frock Dress

A quick post on this hot, humid day in So Cal, anyone else feeling it?  I have a pair of boots on I may never take off. Totally in love with these Monso mesh boots, that can be found at her shop or at the Vintage Fair event. They come with a hud that changes the textures on all parts of the boot. (See example photo below of boots.)
I paired it up with a new frock dress by Mon Tissu, this one has little horses on it and it matched the boots to! I know I have spoken about items before I would wear in real life, and this is definately one of them. Even though this summery dress comes with an alpha layer, I found it not necessary to wear the layer underneath, and instead replaced it with a pair of panties that we rarely get to wear with mesh dresses. =)





Credits

Skin/League/Isla/Dark
Necklace, Bracelets, Earrings/ League/Wanderer/ Both by Nena Janus.
League

Hair/Truth Hawks /Georgina/ Espresso/  By Truth Hawks

Mesh Dress/Mon Tissu /Frock Dress/Horses/   By Elie & Anouk Spot

Mesh Boots/Monso /My Western Boots/  By Morphine Janick

Pose/ Adorkable Pose / By Adorkable Peapod

Location shot/South Farthing/ By Calas Galadhorn Park group

Vintage Fair Map / By Chic Management SL

No comments: