Laila Laperriere

Friday, August 12, 2011

Wk#41~Jazzberry~

A quick post with week number 41 and our *COLOR CHALLENGE* . This week has been a busy, but fantastic week with my family. And I recently joined a dance company, that I am so jazzed about, or should I say jazzberried about, heehe. More to come about that in the following weeks.
Have a great weekend beautiful bloggers.




Credits

Skin/LAQ/Linnea

Hair/EXILE/Arihanna

Eyes/FASHISM/Pale Silver

Hawaiian Tied Shirt/CONNORS

Cargo Pants/HUCCI

Multi Belt/PEPPER

Earrings,Bangle/CREAMSHOP

Sunglasses/ICING

Belly Ring/RYCA

Flip Flops/MAITREYA

8 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

Such a cute outfit as always miss Laila, but if you are going jazzberry dancing in it, careful ya nungas don't bounce free LOL... Love this look on you! x

gridbounce said...

Another "must have" outfit! I'm in Hucci all the time and don't recall seeing those pants. I guess another trip is in order!

bourbiedoll said...

Oooh, Laila! That look is both fresh and bold. TOTALLY love it! (Wonderful background, too)

Anichka Savira said...

Great top, sexy and casual. I love your look.

Nicandra Laval said...

i love sport looks... so i like yours ))))

usuallyblonde said...

Great look ... casual but smart as well.

Eliza said...

Hubba, hubba! You put the jaaaazzzz in jazzberry!

ayakofirecaster said...

So pretty! I think I need to go shopping now lol