Laila Laperriere

Monday, August 15, 2011

*Brigitte*

 I have had more fun with one of *LELUTKA*'s latest hair styles. The one I am wearing was inspired and named after 60's sex kitten star Brigitte Bardot, and appropriately named "Brigitte" With this sexy new do, I felt it was only fair to pair it up with some equally hot lingerie from one of my favorite designers *ZAARA*  A blast from the past with this new laced and poufy wig, you will have fun playing with the hair itself and the attached pony tail. When I was at Lelutka, I ran into one of our pretty bloggers Kairo Lange , she made a great observation this hair would be a good Amy Winehouse wig to wear. I think it would be to. So, any of you out there wanting an Amy do, or a Brigitte look, or even if you just like the laced up pouf to wear, I suggest a trip to LELUTKA.





CREDITS
Skin/LAQ/Linnea/Nougat
Eyes/FASHISM/Sunrise/Deep Incan Gold
Hair/LELUTKA/Brigitte/LtBlond Pack(Sweeden Worn) NEW!
Lingerie/ZAARA/Sumana Lingerie in Frost
Necklace/JE SUIS/Boheme

(All items found on Marketplace, excluding LAQ)










3 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

Damn in that outfit, you do Brigitte proud... You really rock her style and this photo simply oozes sexiness... looks stunning on your sweetie xxx

LisaMun Aronowicz said...

Wow this is sooooo sexy! Love it!

Nicandra Laval said...

wow Laila... greetings from Holland... this picture and your avatar is soooooo Brigit Bardot... realy super made...big compliments , Nicandra