Laila Laperriere

Monday, October 18, 2010

Rainy day.

A rainy day put me in a meloncholly mood. I love the *Creamshop* sim for rain and the darker colors. And a taxi that for some reason I just can't catch!  I wanted to show off this beautiful scarf. It was a 10L item hunt from *Indyra's Originals* and I really did receive some great items. But my favorite was this scarf that I built an outfit around. A close up picture of the scarf to follow. I loved the flexi leather fringe, and the fact it is resizable.



*Credits*

Skin..*Laqroki* Elena in nougat.
Hair..*Truth* Nadine2 in espresso
Eyes..*Madesigns* (10L item hunt) Nature-ocean deep
Scarf..*Indyra's Originals* (10L item hunt) Brigadier scarf
Sweater..*Coco* Long sleeve sweater in blk
Skirt..*Coco* Asymmetric miniskirt in checkblk
Boots..*Bax* Prestige boots in blk
Socks..*League* Thermal long socks in dark gray
Earrings..*Argrace* Sweetest earrings