Laila Laperriere

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

FaMESHed!

Fameshed is one of my faves, I always find the most interesting items, the majority of them being what I crave, and that would be clothes. Rebel Hope has designed this sexy mesh mini, and it comes in pretty colors to choose from, but I knew the white and silver would go with my Gos Grace sandals. Also, Exile has some new hair do's out, this one is called "Bad Reputation", don't cha love the names they choose? Then last but not least, I paired up this saucy little number with a newer necklace from Mandala, and really, who can go wrong there?

  Your ride to>>>>>FaMESHed 






Credits
Skin/Glam Affair / Cleo/ India #10
Eyes/IKON/Destiny/Denim
Hair/Exile/Bad Reputation/Fusion 2
Mini Dress/Rebel Hope/ Jennie Mesh Mini/White    For Fameshed
Necklace/Mandala/Nyori Jewelry Set/Silver
Heels/Gos Boutique/Grace Sandals/Mirror
Mesh Hands/SLink/ Casual
Pose/Diesel
Background/TDE/Oakwood Manor

*Thanks Mr. Big for the heads up on the dress.

No comments: