Laila Laperriere

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Berry's Acrostic Poem Meme






Our beautiful Strawberry Singh had a new meme this week. It is called an "Acrostic Poem" and it means that the first letter of each line spells out a word. She said it was probably something we did in school, but then...giving my age, that was some time ago, and I do not remember which also goes along with my age. =/

I love the poem meme's and hopefully she will have more for us to do in the future, hint hint!

I used the links Berry gave to get started on mine, and here they are..........

First one, LOL, this is what I came up with.  Read, Write, Think/Acrostic poem



Second one I cheated on with the generator. Oh! I like this one! LOL.
Acrostic poem generator


                                 Laila
L is for Likeable, instantly pleasing
A is for Affectionate, radiating warmth and tenderness
I is for Illuminating, brightening lives
L is for Laudable, your accomplishments are most commendable
A is for Alluring, drawing people in


                                                    Thank you Berry xo


Credits (summer profile pic)
Skin/Glam Affair/Cleo/India #10
Eyes/IKON/Vanity/Brown
Hair/Exile/Celebrity Skin/ Fusion 2
Ears/Mandala/Unisex steking mesh ears
Bikini/Coldlogic

1 comment:

Strawberry Singh said...

The second one describes you perfectly! <3