Laila Laperriere

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

TAXI!

Living in Southern California, we really do not see as many taxi cabs as you would in New York.  I have always been infatuated with the big apple's taxi's cabs, maybe because there are so many of them. My Greek uncle owned a cab company in the Bronx and I loved hearing his cab stories, he had some interesting ones. Earlier, I was watching one of my favorite reruns, Sex and the City. I have to admit Carrie Bradshaw could sure call out for a TAXI! That was the state of mind I had when I did this photo. I suppose the cab would have stopped if someone had not dropped her cute red clutch.

Coldlogic's one year anniversary is celebrating by giving this adorable dress out as a group gift. One year has already gone by? It seems like yesterday when we were all anticipating the wait. Congratulations Coldlogic and here is to many more designs!





Credits

Skin/Belleza/Ava/Tan
Hair/EMO-tions/Anna/Black
Hat/Lode
Flower in hat/ Mandala/Kimono Head Accessory
Necklace/Earrings/Mandala/Pear Rain/Cream
Mesh Gloves/Celoe/Mery Gloves In Black
Clutch/Coco/Satin Red Clutch
Pumps/Gos Boutique/Sophia Peeptoe/Black
Dress/Coldlogic/Anniversary Gift (Group Gift)
 

1 comment:

TWISTMY Gears said...

absolutely gorgeous sis ya hawtie you