Laila Laperriere

Saturday, November 17, 2012

~Wk 47~ Barley Corn

This weeks color is so very fall, and perfect for the upcoming holiday. It wasnt an easy color to find, and I paired it with THE best black mesh turtleneck I have come across in a while. It is by Hucci, and it matches with so much in my inventory. I do believe it is a must have for this winter!  The chic scarf you see is a freebie from League and it comes in several designs and colors. I am really liking this weeks outfit and yes, I would wear this in RL. =)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.


Credits

Skin/Glam Affair /Roza/India
Hair/.b (Analog Dog) / Schnapp/Kahlua
Scarf/League / Snoops/Tribal     Free!
Turtleneck/Hucci / Gaborone/Midnight
Skirt w/leggings/coldlogic / Sheldon/Khaki
Boots/Gos /Hunter ankle boot
Shades/ Gos/Deception
Satchel/Maitreya / Mesh leather Satchel
Belt/NyteNDay /Ginger belt
Bangle/Mandala / Soul bracelet
Mesh Hands/Slink / Casual
Location/My house
Pose/ Vista/ Urban Sexy Chic AO

5 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

Such a sexy look, there is something a little bit ummm Victoria Beckham about you in this photo!!! Happy Holidays gorgeous!

Nicandra Laval said...

Love that total look so much.. fantastic Laila .. hope you can comment now as usual otherwise use the chat on the blog

Sama Yalin said...

Very chic! All you need to add is an expensive sports car, because I can totally see you drive one :)

Unknown said...

You look lovely. Great outfit, all of your accessories are so right on point.

TWISTMY Gears said...

Only one word discribes this one...WOW