Laila Laperriere

Saturday, November 10, 2012

~Wk 46~ Juniper

I am in love with this weeks color, Juniper. It is a smooth, cool blue with a hint of gray. This color looks good on, and it is a pleasant color for interior design as well. This week, I used items fromCollabor88 , and I love the desert theme for this month. I hope you get to check it out before the month is over with.

On a side note, welcome back to the internet Ms Luna Jubilee. For those who do not know, she is the founder and leader of the52 Weeks of Color Challenge . She was caught in Sandy's fury, that left them without electricity, heat and oh heavens me, NO internet! I am so glad she is ok, and everything is getting back to normal for her.







Skin/ Glam Affair/ Roza/ India

Eyes/IKON/Eternal Eyes/ Ice

Hair/D!va/Daria/ Blk Diamond/     For Collabor88

Top/tb/Tip Top Tank/    For Collabor88

Skirt/tb/Acid Wash Skirt/Med Wash/    For Collabor88

Boots/Schadenfreude/Denim Amargosa/  For Collabor88

Jewelry/Mandala

Nails/Synthetique/French

Pose/Exposeur

4 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

OOOOH don't you look super cute in your c88 goodies! I love those boots, I might have to try me some hehe!!!

Nicandra Laval said...

haha i nearly used that same set. Looks marvelous on you Lai. And when you can't comment then write in the chat on the blog. I sure will read it Don't know why you can't comment.

Unknown said...

That is such a cute outfit! I love it, it's adorable and the boots are the best!

Sama Yalin said...

*makes a mental note to visit collabor88* You look awesome, as always :)