Laila Laperriere

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Freebie

As much as I spend on dressing Laila and love doing so, I have to admit it gives me a slight thrill when I hear of a freebie and its cute! Today, I am showing off this adorable dress from G field I love the bow detail in the back and,it comes with a pair of black tights with bats on them. Both the dress and tights combo are FREE! They also have an adorable pair of boots that match, for I believe 86L. But, I wanted to do a low bootie I already had in my inventory, and matched the dress with little skulls on them.

Happy Halloween!

For those friends of ours on the east coast, good thoughts are coming your way. Take care. xo





Skin/Glam Affair/Roza.

Hair/A&A/ Melrosa 4

Dress, Tights/G field /Vivian Mesh Dress.  FREE

Booties/LaPointe & Bastchild

Hat/ From a costume by Indyra Originals


 

1 comment:

Fledge said...

This is so cute! But I managed to miss all the g-field Halloween goodness even though I was seeing it everywhere ;.;