Laila Laperriere

Saturday, June 9, 2012

~Wk 24~ Raspberry Glaze

What can I say about the color Raspberry Glaze? In RL this is one of the colors I wear well, and have a good amount of it in my closet. Yet, in SL, it is limited in my inventory, and what little I have, has been used in the previous color challenge.
After a search of blah, I dont think so ideas, I went to what has become one of my fav shops called "Blueberry." I found this cute mesh dress that fit very well without having to edit my shape. And although this hair from Emo-tions I am wearing isn't new, I have to tell you, I am LOVING it! Not to much editing for the photo, and a good amount of flexi, just like you would imagine this hair to flow in RL.


Credits

Skin/League/Jen/Suntan/Grape Makeup

Eyes/IKON/Horizon/Dark Brown

Hair/EMO-tions/Finya/Black

Necklace/Ring/MG/Pearl Daisies (mesh)

Bracelet/Virtual Impressions/Deardra Charm Bracelet

Dress/Blueberry/Aika2 (mesh)

10 comments:

Anichka Savira said...

Beautiful as ever Laila,

Rudhmellowen said...

Such a pretty and feminine look Lails, perfect for a day out in the sunshine!!!

Ygrey Auer said...

So sweet!

Nicandra Laval said...

all so beautiful..love the dress and the hair.. already stood in front of the vendor of the hair.. in doubt..but now i am sure I WANT it.
;) Bye bye Lai , Nic

Ayla Qinan said...

Sweet pic and cute dress!

Sama Yalin said...

Aww you look so sweet! Utterly adorable :)

inkie Loudwater said...

Just fabulous

Asia Romano said...

Oh so pretty. A lovely dress and picture :)

ayakofirecaster said...

Such a lovely dress! You look beautiful Laila! And yay for not needing to edit your shape!

Laura Streeter said...

Very pretty... looks like a painting.. love the dress and hair you look great!
♥Lau