Laila Laperriere

Saturday, June 9, 2012

~Wk 24~ Raspberry Glaze

What can I say about the color Raspberry Glaze? In RL this is one of the colors I wear well, and have a good amount of it in my closet. Yet, in SL, it is limited in my inventory, and what little I have, has been used in the previous color challenge.
After a search of blah, I dont think so ideas, I went to what has become one of my fav shops called "Blueberry." I found this cute mesh dress that fit very well without having to edit my shape. And although this hair from Emo-tions I am wearing isn't new, I have to tell you, I am LOVING it! Not to much editing for the photo, and a good amount of flexi, just like you would imagine this hair to flow in RL.


Credits

Skin/League/Jen/Suntan/Grape Makeup

Eyes/IKON/Horizon/Dark Brown

Hair/EMO-tions/Finya/Black

Necklace/Ring/MG/Pearl Daisies (mesh)

Bracelet/Virtual Impressions/Deardra Charm Bracelet

Dress/Blueberry/Aika2 (mesh)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful as ever Laila,

Rudhmellowen said...

Such a pretty and feminine look Lails, perfect for a day out in the sunshine!!!

Nicandra Laval said...

all so beautiful..love the dress and the hair.. already stood in front of the vendor of the hair.. in doubt..but now i am sure I WANT it.
;) Bye bye Lai , Nic

Unknown said...

Sweet pic and cute dress!

Sama Yalin said...

Aww you look so sweet! Utterly adorable :)

inkie Loudwater said...

Just fabulous

Asia said...

Oh so pretty. A lovely dress and picture :)

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely dress! You look beautiful Laila! And yay for not needing to edit your shape!

Laura18 Streeter said...

Very pretty... looks like a painting.. love the dress and hair you look great!
♥Lau