Laila Laperriere

Thursday, November 3, 2011

~Fishy Strawberry~

Cute highwaisted pants in several colors to choose from. I love the entire look of these pants from the front realistic creases, the belt, to the detailed back pockets. High waisted pants look great on any avi's derriere as well, making this item hard to walk past and not purchase. I chose a matching cardigan from the same line, and although it might look a bit blurry, I believe that is how it is made to look..being it is called a "fluffy" cardigan.  Beneath the cardigan I used a plunging neckline tank from Hucci, that seems to match quite a few items in my inventory..LOVE! Good thing Belleza makes an awesome skin with a spectacular cleavage, which for most of you know, I cannot pass up a skin with great looking boobage.

Any reason to wear a pair of Maitreya's Allegra heels in nude, and with the different color option straps, these heels also go with many outfits I have.  Tossing in Leagues necklace, earrings and bracelets pull the look together and topping it off with a hot pair of shades from Kalnin's. An updo, bob or short hair is probably best with this sweater to show off the collar, I chose Truth's newer release of Isla from a few weeks back. This is the first time I have worn this upswept hair, and is very cute and chic, especially the back. With all that being said, we have a completed look. Hmm, I think ill go back and pick up another pair of these cute pants! =)




CREDITS

Skin/BELLEZA/Chloe

Hair/TRUTH/ Isla

Pants/FISHY STRAWBERRY /High waisted pants/Bark

Sweater/FISHY STRAWBERRY/ Fluffy open cardigan

Tank underneath/HUCCI/ Carrie tank shell

Heels/MAITREYA GOLD/Allegra/Nude

Shades/KALNIN'S/ Chronos

Jewelry/LEAGUE/Wanderer


1 comment:

Nicandra Laval said...

oh my goodness..that pose makes your b... so ...))))) sexy... and i love that total look... and i am jealous because of the shoes.... today i stood AGAIN there in the shop... and with a deep sigh... too expensive ))) lol... lucky you

bye bye Laila, Nic