Laila Laperriere

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wk~44~

Our color choice for this week is Firebrick. Six weeks left until we end our *COLOR CHALLENGE*  It seems unreal that a year has already gone by. It was this time last year that I began looking at blogs and thinking, I could do that! With the help of this color challenge and all the participants, we have learned so much that has improved our photo and editing skills. I am proud to be a part of this challenge. Love ya 52 wk color challenge group!



Complete outfit and bag/INDYRA's ORIGINALS

Hair/LELUTKA

Necklace/MANDALA

Heels/N CORE



6 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

A GORGEOUS take on firebrick Laila, you really rock every colour that you put on!!! I am in awe, have you really only been blogging a year?? *hugs*

Nicandra Laval said...

Wow Laila i am impressed...the picture is so well made...oufit and hair super combination too..would be a topper on the cat walk...Greetings Nic

Laura18 Streeter said...

Aw I wish everyone would quit saying how many weeks left.... I'm gonna cry.
Lovely shot and you look great in that outfit Laila!

Anonymous said...

Something's burning! omg! You styled that outfit so well! I always look forward to seeing the outfits you put together. wtg, girl:)

Arya Braveheart said...

Lovely, classy pic! Love all the different ways we have taken this colour, and yours is stunning.

Anonymous said...

Oh my... just how many ways of looking sexy do you have? You look amazing!