Laila Laperriere

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pepper & Gothicatz

~PEPPER~ has this sweet, red, pokeedot set, special at a promo price for $99L. It comes with a headband, necklace and ring for either your left or right hand. So cute, and perfect timing for me, as I was putting this
~GOTHICATZ~ outfit together. I paired it up with a belt by Mandala, and boots by J's.  More credits listed below.
*Note..Listed above and below credits are SLMarketplace links to the creators items for purchase, and landmarks to shop locations.


 

Credits

Skin..BELLEZA/Melissa/DeepTan

Hair..TRUTH HAWKS/Jacqueline

Eyes..FASHISM

Belt..MANDALA

Bangles..LOULOU&CO

Nails..PM

Boots..J's


What am I listening to..or more like what I am watching..mmmmmmm.
Somethin about a man singin with his eyes closed..So incredibly sexy.









1 comment:

LisaMun Aronowicz said...

What an adorable outfit! And I love the cute accessories too!