Laila Laperriere

Saturday, May 7, 2011

~Mothers Day Wish~

   I found this pretty picture today, it is a real life photo of a beautiful, young girl named Marilyn. It was taken in the city of Long Beach and in the sunny state of California. The estimated photo on the beach is around 1955. I smiled when I saw this pic. This is my so so attempt to copy the picture, it really doesnt do this beauty justice. But..it was worth a try. =)

Marilyn...was my mother whom I loved and adored. I lost her quite a while ago, and there isnt a mothers day that goes by where I dont think of her and wish I could see her again.

Happy Mothers Day♥











7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!

Laura18 Streeter said...

Aw... you did a great job!

LisaMun Aronowicz said...

Beautiful pics!!!

Eliza said...

This is so lovely, and what a great way to remember your mother! I am sure she would be so happy with your remebrance of her. All the best!

Rudhmellowen said...

Your mother was a beauty, and you do her justice in this picture... I am sure she would be happy to know you view her in such a beautiful light... I miss my mum on a daily basis gets that what comes of flying the nest to another country, but no one ever replaces you mum... and although mine isnt as glam as yours, mine is stuck with me for a daughter... Worse luck her hehe

Mayala Loon said...

wonderful post ... and both pics ... or better ... both women are beautiful ;-)

Laila Laperriere said...

Thank You All...XoxoxoxO