Laila Laperriere

Friday, January 7, 2011

*Cashmere*

Love the cashmere sweater dresses from DeeTaleZ. In RL I could die a happy woman with my cashmere on. I could not pass this one up and when I put it on, it was even prettier than I had expected. They come in a handful of colors, and they have a beautiful texture and great fit. I would call this a definate winter must have!






                                                                               Credits

Skins
First pic.. *Laqroki* Vilda in Mocha
Second pic..*Mojo*  Alba3.0 in Chestnut 02

Hair..*Truth*  Giada in Espresso
Necklace, Earrings and Bracelet..*Mandala*
Hobo Bag..Second pic (Indy&Co) *Indyra Originals*

Boots
First Pic.. *Aoharu*
Second Pic..  *Bax Coen Designs*

Cashmere Sweater Dress..*DeeTaleZ*
Knit Leggings..*Aoharu*

Poses..*Poseur*

Location shots
First Pic..*Creamshop*
Second Pic..*Emo City Mall*

No comments: