Laila Laperriere

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cinema

Cinema event is in town, and tearing SL up! This event is hosted by the Hottie Cooterati Experience and lead by the talented RubyStarlight Writer and staff. Although there are many shops to browse through and items made specifically for the event, my inspiration for this photo came from my favorite part of the event, and that was the Film Noir movie theatre. Everything from top to bottom is in black and white, including the merchandise in the shops. I felt as though I was watching a Turner classic movie,but with a sexier twist. If you havent seen it yet, you really need to. And you still have time! The landmark for this awesome event is below. Dont miss it!
Cinema





Credits
Skin/League/Isla
Eyes/IKON/Horizon/Pale Gray
Hair/Exile/Turn The Paige/ Wild Fusion
Mask/Belleza/Black Lace Mask
Eyelashes/ MG/ Swallow Wings
Collar/ L.inc/ Bound Collar
Bra, Panties,Garter, Hosiery/ Indyra Originals/ Tuty   (Cinema Exclusive)
Corset/Perception/Underbust Corset (Cinema Exclusive)
Gloves/Boom/Dame Elbow Gloves  (Cinema Exclusive)
Jewelry/Mandala
Riding crop/xoxoAnia
Pose/Diesel
 

2 comments:

TWISTMY Gears said...

DAYUM ya sexy thang you. I'm gonna have to go check that out.. gorgeous post woman

Fledge said...

Wow you look sexy! I missed this entire event despite being in the group - no time, no time! And I didn't really understand what it was about. I got the free poses from Glitterati though.