Laila Laperriere

Sunday, September 30, 2012

~Wk 40~ Amaranth

Week 40 of the color challenge is already here? Really? Time flies when your busy. 
I chose this simple but classic, pleated mesh design, created by Baiastice, who also designed the pumps. They give a basic dress pizaaz and a good pop of color. And now the search begins of what else I can wear these pumps with.

On a side note, we have a new color challenge groupie. Welcome to the challenge, Twist! Stop by her blog and give her a shout out!
I have to admit that my sorry self has not kept up with comments on everyones challenge posts. And I knew this..but to be honest, I think there are quite a few of us who have trickled off the challenge comment mobile. I know our lives are busy, and for so many of us, we do good to get one blog post in for the week. Being this is a challenge, I am going to challenge myself to start leaving comments on your color challenge posts. Not because of whatever you may think, but because I do support you, and I do realize how much time and effort goes into any blog. Those who were in the challenge last year, do you remember how many of us responded in a positive and encouraging manner? I believe there is only a handful who respond now with part deux.

Earlier in the week I received an im from one of my dearest friends Rudh, who noticed my sorry arse and lack of commenting. Rudh is part of what makes this challenge something we love to come back to. She makes sure she hits our blogs and leaves such positive and honest remarks, not to mention humorous as well. Thank you funny lady for nudging me back in the right direction. And I cant even leave out our lovely host Luna Jubilee, without her, there would be NO challenge. She can host the site for us, but it is up to us as a group, who can keep this as a success. I call upon you color challenge bloggers to make a difference, if not on each others blogs, we can in the 52 week of color challenge group/flickr..where there is a will, there is a way, right? =)


 

Credits
Skin/League
Hair/Exile
Dress & Pumps/Baiastice
Jewelry/Maxi Gossamer  (heart necklace at Collabor88 )
Poses/Diesel Works

Color Challenge Part Deux/Luna Jubilee
 

8 comments:

Sama Yalin said...

Those pumps are almost psychodelic, so colorful! And you look very sexy with your blond hair :)

Fledge said...

That's a great dress but wow those pumps are fantabulous!

I hear you on the comments - I comment more than most people probably realise, as I have a tendency to creep in late and leave a note on last week's or even the previous 3 weeks' posts when everyone has forgotten about them already. But as for keeping up with the whole group, I just can't do it. I wish I could. But it is truly a talented and inspiring group of people on this challenge =)

TWISTMY Gears said...

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. You sure pulled that color off well. *wuff* lol

inkie Loudwater said...

Great styling as always :D

Alexandra said...

comments are very encouraging, that's true, and thank you for your comment on my post this week, it was heartwarming. But on the other hand, if I know that someone who commented on my post is someone who comments on all post, I don't feel so happy about it. It does not mean that what i did was really good if I see the same comment on something that, it happens to all of us , is just not very interesting . There must be a certain balance, I think, and I try to comment only when I actually see something really good, like your bery nice pleated dress and supercute shoes

Rudhmellowen said...

Uh oh LOL hey hey dont blame me for getting you into commenting again... I was just wondering where the heck you'd disappeared to lol not "oi bitch why aren't you commenting LOL"... I LOVEEEEEE your shoes Lails!!! Love love love them, almost as much as I love youuuuu xxx

Nicandra Laval said...

super colorfull bright pictures. And i agree with Rudh about what she wrote about commenting lol

Laila Laperriere said...

=) I love you bloggerettes!! XoXo