Laila Laperriere

Thursday, July 19, 2012

ColdLogic/Analog Dog/TDR

Oh dont we all love group gifts? I do, and the dress I am wearing is from one the groups I am with, Coldlogic. How many would wear this in RL? (raises hand)  me to.
And oh my goodness, check out these jeweled drop earrings from Glow Studio. Not only are they gorgeous, but they are killer with this dress!  If you love a pretty natural, summer tanned, skin at a great price, well, you need to check out this one I have on Laila. It is from YS &YS and it is available now at "The Dressing Room"
Being a loyal hair fair fan,  I wanted to show you this sexy, messy side bun from Analog Dog I picked up. She has a cute freebie in there to!



Credits

Skin/ YS&YS/Jenny 02 Cat Eye/With teeth or without
Earrings/Glow Studio/Roma Earrings/Gold
Both at The Dressing Room

Dress/Coldlogic / London/Plum     Group Gift

Hair/ Analog Dog/Poralado/Dark Browns /
Analog Dog @ Hair Fair

No comments: