Laila Laperriere

Sunday, April 1, 2012

~Wk 14~ Royal Purple

Royal purple, sounds like Crown Royal to me. At least, that is what came up during a search for this weeks color challenge.

I think I like the song better than the drink. Although many women like the smooth whiskey, It is a perfect gentlemans choice of drink. Yah, I think I'll stick with the song, however sexy, classy and nasty it is. Grown folk music! All you young bloods cover your ears, you cant listen to this until your over 30. HA!



Credits

Skin/ Glam Affair/Leah/Tan

Hair/Catwa/Laura/Espresso

Dress/A Folie/Fleur desatin

Shoes/N-Core/Poison/Citron

Jewelry/Mandala

Pose by Domineaux Prospero for "The Domineaux Effect"


*Song/Jill Scott/Crown Royal on Ice



4 comments:

Bourbon Zenovka said...

mutes her headphones until she comes of age. Love that dress and your sultry pose :)

Rudhmellowen said...

/me follows Bourbie's example and covers her ears... so seductive in springtime there Lails, you look gorgeous as always!!!

Lashae Karsin said...

Cute photo!! Really summery.

Ayako said...

Sexy and very springy! I love the background too ;)