Laila Laperriere

Saturday, March 3, 2012

~Wk 10~ Avocado

I am fortunate to be a California girl. Especially for this weeks COLOR CHALLENGE. One of my favorite avocados is the Haas Avocado. Southern California Hass Avocado groves are blessed with good soil, proper drainage, abundant sunshine and cool ocean breezes. This is everything an avocado needs to grow up creamy rich and velvety. All this is great, but really, by far the best recipe for an avocado is to be mushed up with chopped green onions, diced tomatoes and a little chopped cilantro making this a delicious GUACAMOLE!!  Dont forget the tortilla chips and a patron margarita on the rocks with salt. Does it seem like ive had this before? Oh, you know it!




Credits

Skin/LAQ/Minna/Mocha    

Eyes/IKON/Utopia/Brown

Hair/Wasabi Pills/Sybille  (mesh)

Shirt/Coldlogic/Lane/Sage (mesh)   

Panties/DeeTalez

Bangle/Red Mint

Pose/Diesel Works

11 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

MMMMMMMM Guacamole... About the only avocado that I will eat hehe... you look HAWT too WOWSA

Nicandra Laval said...

ohhh mmmmm water is filling my mouth.. because of your receipt of guacamole... mmmm.. and you are looking good in that shirt

Unknown said...

mmmmm!!!

Mayala Loon said...

I'm so not into the fruit Avocado (or is it a veggie?) ... but I love the colour Avocado ;-)
And you look damn sexy in that avocado outfit ;-)
*hugs*

Ayako said...

Sexy avocado Laila!

Lashae Karsin said...

Very sexy!

mscrankypants said...

I have a baby Hass tree in my back garden! It hasn't produced any ingredients for guacamole yet ... few more years.

Great look!

Jasmine Ballinger

Sama Yalin said...

Forget the guacamole, I want the dish that the stuff is in!

And ofcourse you look super sexy, no surprises there ;)

Asia said...

Wow! smoking hot pic :)

Bourbon Zenovka said...

Rager at Laila's! I'm bringing the Patron. A few years ago I was driving down I-15 toward Escondido, and I remember the terraced hill sides with all the avocados. Anyway, you in that shirt and undies, with that gorgeous hair? SEXAY!

LisaMun Aronowicz said...

Ohh you look so yummy and sexy in that!