Laila Laperriere

Friday, March 30, 2012

Just a little behind

 After a week in Palm Springs, and my Zumba class preparing for an upcoming event, life has been busy and fun. Isnt it funny how you need to take a "vacation" after your "vacation?"  LOL

I am leaving you with a few pix of my trip, that we so enjoyed. Also, posting one of the latest zumba fitness videos, just so you can see how empowering and fun a workout can be! 



                                         The view from our balcany. Lower left terra cotta roof is the BAR! =)
                                                                      Street Fair on Palm Canyon Drive
                                                                 THE best "Top Shelf" Maggies EVER!
                                                               Entrance to a garden wedding chapel
                                                         My pensive look = WHAT?! I cant get internet on my phone?





                                                                 ZUMBA!








 
 
 
 
 
My new zumba goody!
 


 

3 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

Looks like a fab holiday hon, that pool looks GORGEOUS!!!! So jealous! Welcome Back xx

Mayala Loon said...

Looks like you had great vacations ;-) ... thanx for sharing those cool pix
*hugs*

Bourbon Zenovka said...

First of all, I wish I could have been sipping Margaritas by the pool with you, lol. Second, pretty spring-like look :)