Laila Laperriere

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

~Wk 2~ Coral

The fantastic response to this color challenge is both inviting and beautiful to not only witness, but to  be a part of. If your not already a part of the challenge, you should be, you know you want to =)

My  choice for this weeks challenge? Something I had hanging out in my inventory when I typed in coral. I believe I purchased this dress for one of last year's colors but never  wore it. So, I guess we could say this is a throwback with a remix. HA!




Credits

Skin/ GP (Curio)/ Party Girl/Potion

Hair/ Catwa/Leana

Jacket/Fri

Dress/Whippet & Buck

Tights/Peqe

Boots/Gos

Necklace/Ring/ Je Suis

Nails/Pixel Mode

6 comments:

Laura18 Streeter said...

Adorable dress Laila you look great!
♥Lau

samayalin said...

A great mix of cute and sexy. And that hair is just awesome :)

Rudhmellowen said...

firstly WOAH BIG HAIR!!! lol secondly WOAH I WANT THOSE TIGHTS!!! lol thirdly HOT HOT HOT!!! Wow!

bourbiedoll said...

Oh, Laila! What a jaw-dropping look. Everything about it, from the hair to the charcoal jacket against that coral dress, the tights and boots... such a bold ensemble. Absolutely LOVE it♥

Nicandra Laval said...

oh my goodness Laila.. you always look so beautiful...love your style so much.. black and coral combination with the small vest mmmm adorable .. and those tights!!!

♪ Guenevere ♪ said...

That is so early 80's Dynasty with the big hair and fluffy skirt. I love it! :-)