Laila Laperriere

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

*Lelutka~Breeze*

I LOVE when I get a gift from a designer! When I received the drop down from the Lelutka group, stating that group members had something pretty to open, Ohhh, I couldnt wait to get my hands on it!
And here it is..the complete outfit from the hat with the hair to the bikini, and the sarong skirt! This is an adorable outfit, and this hat with the hair (which comes in other hair colors) is going to match so many clothes in my inventory. YAYY WE LOVE LELUTKA!!





Credits

Skin..*BELLEZA*/Melissa

Hair, Hat, Bikini, Sarong wrap...*LELUTKA*/Breeze/Group Gift

Purse..*JE SUIS*/Insouciant Bag/Brn

Shades..*KALNINS*/Chronos

Necklace, Bracelets, Earrings..*LEAGUE* Wanderer

Flip Flops w/Anklets...*MAITREYA GOLD*/ Flip Flops/Fawn

Parted Lips...*TULI*/Tattoo Layer

Nails...*PM*

2 comments:

Laura18 Streeter said...

Aww you lucky girl Laila you!
:P

Rudhmellowen said...

Damn you look great as always hon... I have to say that hair with the hat really suits you, but for some reason you look really like someone I knew in RL lol