Laila Laperriere

Friday, July 1, 2011

Electric & Eclectic Blue

Week #35 of the *COLOR CHALLENGE* has lead us to electric blue. I must admit, this color had me in a dread of worry. Stuck in the back of my mind, would I get the right color? Is it going to match? All that worry flew out of the window a few days ago. Just before I logged off for the night, a very creative friend of mine im'd me, asking me to check out his latest creation. Well, for this man, you just never know what your going to see..lol. I took the tp, and landed amidst a circle of live mannequins in just about every color. Now, when your not expecting this, it can blow your mind as it did mine!  But I have learned in the short time of knowing Pilar Difference  to expect the unexpected.

His mannequins are sold at 350L, they come in 9 different colors, and can be located at his up and coming clothes store *CLOSET FREAK* which will be opening very soon.
For more information on this fabulous costume, you can reach Pilar Difference  inworld.
Thank you Pilar for being you!

*Remaining credits to follow the photos.




*Credits*

Skin..*TRUTH DISTRICT* Gift from Truth District Update Group for :GP: Curio Skins/Airhead

Hair..*NIKITA FRIDE*/Hair Elements Water/Gloss White

Eyes..*IBANEZ* /Fantasy Glow

Pasties..*JANAES* /Fancies Flower Pasties

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Laila! I love it!

Rudhmellowen said...

WOW this is totally different from your usual gorgeous fashion shots... I love it though its stunning

Mayala Loon said...

very cool ... love that idea ...
Now imagine we could do that in RL ;-)
*hugs*

Eliza said...

Gorgeous! I love it!

Anonymous said...

That's crazy but so cool! Love your spin on the color, Laila! <33

xo alina

Unknown said...

Crazy good post this week. Love it.

Laura18 Streeter said...

Love it Laila! Very creative!! :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! o.o

I don't even have the words, that's such a brilliant new only-in-SL thing that it makes me squee. Excellent decision to use it in this and I love the blue highlights around your eyes and the pasties, very surreal.

LisaMun Aronowicz said...

Wow!!! That is so amazing, unique and creative Laila!!! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

That's a very unusual look, but I love it!

Cats said...

OMG! this is awesome! And tysm for the nice comment on my blog :)

Lashae Karsin said...

Wow!! This is so unique. I absolutely love it!