Laila Laperriere

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Venti denim Boots, save room for Hucci..please?

*If you know your barista, you'll know what the title is referred to =)

Round two of the *SHOE FAIR*  and its another pair of boots for me. Ive stated before, I LOVE boots!   Check out these denim patch boots at *ANNEXX* with paint splotches and pockets on them. They come in a few different colors and affordably priced. I wish I could remember the exact amount, but my mind is a blurr with so many different pricing on so many shoes!  I popped into *HUCCI* and picked up a cute denim romper to wear with the boots. Cant go wrong with Hucci and Annexx together.






Credits..

Skin..*LAQ*/Linnea/Nougat

Hair..*TRUTH HAWKS*/ Clementine/Crow

Necklace/Earrings..*JE SUIS*/ Boheme

Boots..*ANNEXX*/Remake Denim Boots (Shoe Fair 2011)

Romper..*HUCCI*/ Denim Halter Romper












2 comments:

Laura18 Streeter said...

As my friend Bourbon says,
A girl can never have too many boots!

Rudhmellowen said...

In total agreement with Laura and Bourbon there lol... What is this about too many boots?? This is a foreign idea to me lol... You look FAB hon, really fab! Could be a new job for you in the works lol ya have paint on ya boots already, so painter decorator? Think men would pay a lot of money for it if you turned up looking this hot lol x