Laila Laperriere

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

~Digits~

Very interesting topic on Berry's blog which you can check out at  Strawberry Singh.com.
This subject pertains to our digit (slider or dimension) numbers. I am forever tweaking my shape, and this depends on the skin or clothes I am wearing.  A good rule of thumb I find, is to never go over or under 5, unless you are drastically changing your shape. During the first year of SL, I found myself constantly changing my shape in drastic measures, which becomes time consuming, old and you never get it just right. Plus the fact you completely mess up the designers shape. Years down the road and lessons learned, I have found a satisfied medium at keeping Laila curvy with hips, a good rear end on her and long muscle toned legs. I stray from a ginormous boob shelf ,which I know we see so much of inworld, and in my opinion terribly unattractive. More importantly, if an outfit does not fit right after 5 has either been slid up or down the slider scale, then I will not wear that item. Sadly enough, I have wasted more time and lindens due to this and I know so many of you feel the same.

Listed below are my usual body digits, and if your reading this, I hope you take a look at Berry's blog, read her comments to see what everyone has their digital dimensions listed at...and then join in the fun, posting your own!




                                                                         *Credits*

Skin...*LAQ* /Maria/Nougat

Shape...*LAQ* /Shp Y (tweaked slightly)

Lingerie~Top/Panties...*DUTCH TOUCH*/Group Gift

Hair...*DERNIER CRI*/Lynn/Lt Blondes

Feet...*SLINK*/Bared tippy toed feet

Nails...*MANDALA*

Anklets...*J'S MAIN STORE*

3 comments:

Rudhmellowen said...

LOL ooooh i can see your digits lol Wish I could be part of this challenge but as I have a really really old no mod shape I'm screwed lol

Laila Laperriere said...

Rudh..I love how you look, you soo NOT screwed. =)

Anonymous said...

Hellooooooo, Nurse!