Laila Laperriere

Friday, April 22, 2011

25th week....~Periwinkle~

Unbelievable! We are halfway through the *COLOR CHALLENGE*. To think we started this back in November. Week number 25 has brought to us my favorite color of all..Periwinkle. Just the name alone has a tinge of humor and sweetness to it. I love a periwinkle sky, it is the purple, blue early evening sky, when the sun has just about set, leaving the moon in her place to take over for the night. I said her..uh huh, thats right, nothing that hot and bitchy could possibly be a guy.
 As easy as this color is to the eyes, it wasn't so easy to find in SL. So, I began the climb down a flight of stairs..and a few more till I reached towards the end of my inventory basement. There, I found exactly what I was looking for. A lovely dress from *ICING*.  I can recall the first time I saw this beauty on my best friend April. Once my eyes fell upon that color, I think I bugged her until she told me exactly where she bought it at. Besides the soft color, I love the skirt. Have you ever put something on your avi and you can just imagine how that material would feel on you? That is how I feel about this dress, so soft and billowy, you can just feel the flirty hemline brushing against your legs when you move. Because of the upcoming holiday, I wanted to find a springy sim, after a few tp's, I ended up at yet another fav *ALIRIUM* for all the bright pastel colors.
Twenty Five weeks, what an amazing journey this has been so far. Thank you Ms Luna. XoX

Credits

Skin..*LAQROKI* Maria/Nougat

Hair..*MILANA* (Dernier Cri)

Dress..*ICING*

Jewelry..*EARTHSTONES*

Nails..*PIXEL MODE*

Feet..*SLINK*

Location Shot..*ALIRIUM*

Poses..*GLITTERATI*

Song I am listening to..*Break Me...Jewel*

10 comments:

Shayariel Teardrop - http://shayariels-world-of-sl-fashion.blogspot.com/ said...

cute dress <3

Mayala Loon said...

such a feminine and soft dress ... and looks like you found the right sim to underline that
love your pics ;-)
*hugs*

Eliza said...

Beautiful periwinkle and I love your background!

Anonymous said...

I love how periwinkle has brought out the girly-girl in almost everyone. Lovely dress and images.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dress! I totally know what you mean about seeing something and just being able to feel it on you. Looks sorta like a silk chiffon or something else soft and flowy like that

Anonymous said...

Beautiful outfit and such pretty shots! I love the barefoot look with this.

LisaMun Aronowicz said...

Very pretty dress and lovely backdrop!

Rudhmellowen said...

Gorgeous Laila... I love everything about this picture... and the sun is definitely a woman, lol!

Anonymous said...

Look at you... what a luscious periwinkle gem you are! :)

Unknown said...

This is just darling. I love the ethereal feel of the pics, beautiful.