Laila Laperriere

Saturday, February 26, 2011

*Wk Seventeen = Electric Lime*

I built this weeks *Color Challenge* attire around this fab jacket found through the SLmarketplace. I found shopping in the marketplace was easy, less time consuming and absolutely no lag at all!
Thank you Ms Luna.

Here is my eclectic..ooops, I mean electric lime =)


Credits

Skin...*Laq* Mima/Mocha

Hair..*fri* Tatum

Sunglasses..*HOL Industries*

Bangles..*Dahlinks* Neon Swirl Enamel Bangles

Necklace & Earrings..*Indy & Co* Porta Nova Classic Pearl/Group Gift.

Nails ..*PM*

Heels..*PM* LadyT/Hot Pink

Jacket..*Indyra Originals* Bon Charme Jacket & Vest/Young Shoot.

Inner top..*Hucci* Razor Tank/Hot Pink.

Leggings..*Hucci* Power Abstract Leggings/Growth.

16 comments:

Anichka Savira said...

That vest is bomb. Very cute.

gilliangalicia said...

Ahaha, I think anything have to do with lime is necessarily eclectic! :) Nice outfit, Laila! I like the lime with the pink.

LisaMun Aronowicz said...

Whoa! Amazing mix of colours, and yet there's order to it all! Love the look, especially the leggings!:)))

graciesfinds said...

The pinks and that green look really great together, and I love those pants!!

sletoile said...

And OMG, back at'cha! I am so loving those leggings... must. get. leggings.

Rudhmellowen said...

WOAH LAILA that is HOT and definately Electric... Damn its awesome... I want I want I want, I think I might have to sneak into your wardrobe lol!

Asia Romano said...

I love this all those neon colours work great together. You rocked 'electric lime' :)

Ygrey Auer said...

So colorful! Nice choice.

Annomis DeVaux said...

yay amazing combination:) love it a lot

Eliza said...

Love it! The combination is incredible.

Succubus Eebus said...

Wow... this is hot.. lovely... and it gives me summer feelings!!

Beulah Mills said...

you look fantastic

♪ Guenevere ♪ said...

Very HOT neon! The pink and lime are perfect together. :-)

Laila Laperriere said...

Thank you bloggerettes! =)

Mayala Loon said...

HOT combi ... it screams for spring ... like I do ;-)
Love those leggings ...

Sheila Yoshikawa said...

Great combination! Like everyone else, I love the leggings.