Laila Laperriere

Saturday, November 6, 2010

*Fall into November*

Even though it is ohh about 90 degrees outside my door in Southern California with a slight Santa Ana breeze, I can feel the weather beginning to turn. The falling leaves from a maple tree crunched beneath my shoes as I walked through them, a subtle reminder of the bare branches soon to come.

In this post I have a blue swing coat from *Coco* paired up with one of the best pair of jeans I've purchased on SL. *Maitreya* skinny jeans, they are realistic on and sweet from behind to!  The first photo was taken at a pretty fall sim called *Shadowfield.*  Second photo was taken at my skybox, made by Gin Galtier, it is called October Song, and sold at *Elefantu.* I adore this charming little box, and cant help but hope Gin creates another masterpiece for our Winter and holiday months ahead.



*Credits*
Skin..*Laq* Elena in Nougat
Hair..*Truth* Tara in Espresso
Eyes..*MADesign* Promise in Brown 7
Earrings..*Dark Mouse* Star Flower earrings Copper
Nails..*Colour Choice* Sculpted nails
Coat..*Coco* Check Swing Coat in Blue
Top..*Aoharu* BT Turtleneck in Brown
Pants..*Maitreya* Skinny Jeans #02
Boots..*PM* (Pixel Mode) Suede Flat Boot in Brown.
Poses..*Poseur*

No comments: